New River Primary - Empowering for life!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Greta's Weekend.

In the weekend I went to guitar lessons and I learnt how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb.  It was easy because Valoa put some stickers on my guitar for me to know what to do.  After I finished guitar lessons I went to my cousins birthday party.  We had chocolate fingers and popcorn.  It was sticky and yellow like the sun.  We had loads of butter on the popcorn.  We dressed up as princesses.  I had a white dress and it sparkles like the stars on it.  It was a fantastic day.  After the birthday I watched Wizards of Waverley Place.  It was about wizards and wolves.  It was funny because Alex danced funny.  I had an excellent day.
By Greta.

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you had a terrific weekend Greta. We enjoyed your writing, especially your descriptive words and the simile. Do you know what a simile is?

    ReplyDelete